Yin Yoga is a practice to create equilibrium through opening the body as it surrenders into long-held mostly
supported floor postures. In this practice the body and mind are invited to stretch, become quiet and inquire within. It
is a compliment to any “Yang” (Strengthening) style practice, focusing on targeting meridians through soft tissue, joint
mobility & calming of the mind.
In this four weekend training we will cover the purpose of Yin Yoga and how it can be an indispensable tool to
balance a busy life style.
You will learn:
• The archetypal, fundamental Yin Postures, targeted benefits and modifications
• To deepen your awareness on anatomy, focusing on the spine, hips & shoulders
• The vital difference between ‘Tension and Compression’ and how it shows up in postures
• The difference between ‘Function and Aesthetics’ within poses
• Mapping of the Yin Meridian Pathways
• Exploration of the ‘Three Mindful Vitamins’ to help deepen your meditation practice
• Yin Teaching and Sequencing through the ‘Three Layers of Awareness.
This training is for students, yoga teachers wanting to deepen their knowledge of Yin Yoga & qualifies for continuing
education credits for those registered with the Yoga Alliance.
Bianca Fearon is a Yogaworks Teacher Trainer (E-RYT 500). She has led many trainings
within LA, London and Scandinavia. She studied under her beloved mentors, ‘Yin Anatomy
Experts’, Paul & Suzee Grilley and Sarah Powers. She teaches yin yoga with a functional
anatomy approach & has led numerous 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Alliance Teacher
Training programs. Bianca is thankful that she can reach out to as many people as she does,
sharing how powerful yoga can be as a means to dwell in a state of inner balance.
$875 ($785 before Sept 15th)